CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

High School Musical 3!

This movie is a must see! It is a bit cheesy but it was amazing! All of the outfits were so cute and I loved all of Gabrella's clothing! Troy Bolton! Don't even get me started! He is a beautiful man with a beautiful heart and a beautifu soul! I loved at the beigining when they sung now or never! I loved when Gabriella rises from the croud and sings to Troy! How romantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The other seen I loved was Can I Have This Dance. It was so cool! Troy and Gabriella were on the top of thier school dancing! And it starts to ran and they keep singing in the rain! They were in love! You could see it in their beautiful eyes! But the best scene out of all the movie was THE BOYS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!! With Troy and Chad! They were in a junk yard and they are singing and dancing! It was amazing! Troy had a bandanna which made him look so cool! They even turned into little boys! So if you have not seen this movie, you have to! I saw it with Heidi and my mom in Utah! We had the best time! Heidi and I would shout "TROY YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL MAN"! Also the legendary OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It was a blast! Also we stood next to a high school musical 3 poster and posed! We looked amazing! LOL! Well hope you enjoyed this wonderful sumary!

0 comments: