CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Fun Day with Cousins!













This weekend we got to go and see my cousin Riley play lacrosse! It was so fun! He is on the BYU team and I loved watching him play! He is a fantastic lacrosse player! Their team lost the first game but then they won the next game! After his game we went to my 2nd cousins birthday party! She is turning 8 this year and she had a cooking party and we made all sorts of fun treats! Her name is Rachel and we have the same birthday! It is Febuary 15! I had a fun day seeing my cousins yesterday!

2 comments:

Riley said...

Thanks for coming Julia. It was so good to see you! I will miss you.

grahamkrackers said...

Hey Julia, how fun that you got to see Riley! i haven't even seen him play lacrosse at BYU yet. I like your gray sweater. I have the same one in brown, and I love it.