CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer 2010


How Presh!

Freezbear and I!

Trying to do the splits in the air! haha!

Diana jumping at the beach!

Jumping at the beach!

Enjoying the beach with the sibs!

Andrew and I at the beach!

The pool with Diana and Andrew!

At the pool on the slides with Rach!

Maddie, Julia and Rachel! Friends! :)

Taking andrew for a little stroll in the neigborhood in a contraption that my friend Rachel and I made! haha!

Diana, as she gets her 5th grade diploma!

Heidi and I making funny faces at Diana's graduation picnic!

Andrew as he is picking out a ball but he had to get in the ball pit to choose it! haha!

This is when Heidi took me,diana,andrew and my friend rachel to target and we had this one guy that worked there, to take a picture of us! haha! That was so fun!

This is when Heidi Hoo, my cousin came to visit and we tye dyed shirts! haha! so fun!


This summer has been great so far! It is already going by way too fast! We are at the beach right now and I enjoy just relaxing! It is one of my favorite places on earth! At the end of the month, I get to go to girls camp! I am so excited! I will be a 3rd year! I am also bringing a friend which I am super excited about! It is going to be the best year ever! Summer is already going by way too fast! haha! But I just need to enjoy every minute of it while it lasts before I go to high school and am in the stress of it all! Anyways hope everyone is doing well!

0 comments: