CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 19, 2010

A Majestic July!


Addie May and Kenna! Addie was such a cutie at the wedding! :)

JD and I!

Bradford and I!

Kate,Heidi,Diana and I!

Heidi Hoo and I!

Miss. Kaelin and I!

Tyler and Audra! Such a cute couple!

My fam and I at my cousins weding!
This July has been awsome! I have gotten to go to Cali for the second time to go to my cousins wedding and visit my family! Visiting fam was the best! And the wedding was absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy for Tyler and Audra! It was such a fun wedding! This week we are going to Lake Powell with my mom's side of the fam! I am soooooo jazzed! It is one of the highlights of my summer! I love it! I hope that my dad will be able to make it to Lake Powell! That would be so fun to have him there! He has not been for a long time because of his cancer 4 years ago! I am hoping for the best! I love my dad and am so thankful for him! Anyways hope everyone is doing well!

0 comments: